STUDENT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT SCHEME (Guidelines)
1. By submitting this form the applicant acknowledges the following guidelines.
2. Funding is limited. It is allocated on a first in basis.
a. All applications for funding must be made electronically email@example.com by 3 pm on the 2nd of June 2017.
b. Allocation of funds will be determined collectively.
4. Funding will be to the maximum of:
a. $400 – Presenting at a medical conference.
b. $200 – Attending an extra-curricular overseas medical activity in a developing country.
c. $150 – Attending a medical event / conference.
5. In no circumstances will funding be provided beyond the costs incurred in attending the medical event (this includes funding from other organisations/bodies). If this occurs the applicant is to inform the WUMSS secretary and reimburse the excess funds.
6. Only one allocation of funding can be successfully applied for each calendar year.
7. The GSM representative (Curriculum Manager) is the final arbitrator on allocation of any funds under this scheme.