We believe that everyone, regardless of global location and economic standing has a right to a basic level of health care. We are striving to make a difference both to the quality and availability of health care to the underprivileged and to the knowledge and mindsets of those who are lucky enough to have quality healthcare.
WUHOW is part of the Australian Medical Students Association's (AMSA) Global Health Network (GHN).
We are guided by the United Nations 'Millennium Development Goals'
1. Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
2. Achieve universal primary education
3. Promote gender equality and empower women
4. Reduce child mortality
5. Improve maternal health
6. Combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and disease
7. Ensure environmental sustainability
8. Develop a global partnership for development
WUHOW can now accept donations - click below to enter your amount! Thanks for your support.